Towed by an Aquarius R2R 4×4 the Aquarius R2R Plant Trailer allows the user to transport a variety tools and materials on track to the work site. This avoids manual labour, trolley pushes or the use of expensive large road rail machines for small to medium maintenance tasks.
The Advantages of the R2R Plant Trailer:
- Delivers tools and materials efficiently from the track access to the work site. Simply drive onto track at a standard RRAP or Level Crossing
- No expensive low loader delivery
- Personnel rail transport as part of the package
- Can on/off track and work under ‘Live’ OLE in conjunction with a safe system of work
- 2.7 tonne payload on road and rail; 800kg tare weight; 3500kg Gross Vehicle Weight
- Can transport plant with dimensions of 1200mm x 2400mm
- Multi purpose as the Aquarius Rail Trailer can be used to transport materials, such as ‘sleepers’ and ‘ballast’ on track
- Ideal for: fencing contracts, bridge inspections when transporting rubber tracked Cherry Pickers, and vegetation control with chippers, with complete transportation from Road to Rail to Site.
The Aquarius Rail Trailer is able to transport a variety of rubber tracked machinery and tools including:
- Spider crane
- Spider cherry picker
- Drill rig
Additional R2R Plant Trailer Specification:
For maximum safety the R2R Plant Trailer is fitted with air operated service brakes.
Travel and working speeds:
- 10mph plain line
- 5mph switches and crossings
- 1mph raised check/guarded rails.
Hire the R2R Plant Trailer:
The Aquarius Rail Trailer is available for hire with a R2R 4×4, operator and MC from 1 shift upwards. Contact us for further information on 01765 635 021 or by email to email@example.com