At Aquarius Rail, we are committed to maintaining the trust & confidence of our visitors, customers & those that contact us via our website. In particular:
- On our website, we use Google Analytics but no personal details are identified or collected.
- When our customers or anyone contacts us, (for example by signing up to our email newsletter via our website, face to face at trade shows & networking, or phone & email), we will collect your contact details. We promise that we will never sell, rent or trade email lists to other companies.
- We store all personal data on a GDPR compliant, secure client relationship management system which only we at Aquarius Rail have access to.
The data we collect from our website:
A Cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added & the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a website. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes & dislikes, by gathering & remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic & improve our website to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes & then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful & which you do not. A cookie never gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
When someone visits www.aquariusrail.com, we use Google Analytics to collect standard internet log information & details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make & do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
Signing up to our Email mailing list
If you want to sign up to our email-newsletter, you can do this via our website, by filling in the form. We will collect your email contact & other basic details. We will never share this information with other companies. We will only contact you with information about trade shows & the latest news from us at Aquarius Rail.
We use KulaHub to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening & clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor & improve our e-newsletter. For more information please see KulaHub’s GDPR compliance information . You can unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or via the email@example.com.
The data we collect from you when we meet you or you make an enquiry:
We may collect the following information, for example, when we meet you at trade shows & networking, you make an enquiry or do business with us.
- Your name & job title.
- Your contact information including email address.
- Your demographic information such as postcode, preferences & interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys.
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to communicate with you, to continue to understand your needs & provide you with a better service & in particular for the following reasons:
- For our internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products & services.
- We may periodically send email newsletters about new products, trade shows or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
How we control your Personal information:
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic & managerial procedures to safeguard & secure the information we collect online.
We store all contact information on a CRM system operated by KulaHub. For more information please see KulaHub’s GDPR compliance information. You can unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or via the firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your right to choose
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate whether you do, or do not want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com or unsubscribing on our e-newsletter.
We will not sell, distribute, lease or share your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
Access to your Personal information
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection & privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites & such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution & look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Changes to this Privacy Notice